- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (sold with both large and small wristbands included with an interchangeable clasp)
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
“I love this thing. I wear it all the time and have no issues.”
“I bought this for my daughter. She really likes it, wears it daily, and tells me all she knows it can do.”
“useful for tracking calories burned, steps taken, sleep activity, and more. you can manually log other items like exercises that aren’t hiking, walking, or biking, food you have.”
I loved the silent wake alarm feature. I hate it when my husband wakes me up with his alarm!
That is a great feature, thanks for stopping by and leaving some feedback.
A excellent wsteibe post, I simply given this onto a workfellow who was doing a little analysis on that. along with he in fact bought me dinner because I found it for him. . So allow me reword that: Thank you for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for taking the time to talk about this, I sense strongly concerning it along with love learning further on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your web page with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this web site!