- DISPLAY – Ultra-thin, high-resolution, sunlight-readable, color touchscreen display
- GPS-ENABLED – Built-in GPS-enabled running, biking and golfing plus swimming and activity tracking apps let you view your stats-even when away from your phone
- Smart Notifications – Pairs with your smartphone1 to gently vibrate and display alerts for incoming calls, texts, email and calendar items plus notifications from social media and other apps
- BATTERY LIFE – Battery charge lasts through all your activities with up to 3 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or up to 10 hours using GPS3.
- CONNECT IQ – Free downloads of watch faces, widgets, data fields and apps from our Connect IQ Store
Review: “This was my first fitness tracker and I chose it after extensive online research. Overall I’m really happy with it so far”
“I have been using this for almost a month and it is one of the better fitness trackers I have used.”
“I have had this watch for about a month and love it. Amazing deal for the price, plus love that it can track several different activities-running, biking, swimming, and golf.”
Check out the Garmin Vivoactive on the link below for more details:
Awesome little gadget. Love the specs and features but especially love the fact that it can link with my smartphone to alert me on my calls as I work in a noisy environment and move around quite a bit. This can cause be to miss calls as either I don’t hear it or don’t always feel it vibrate.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving feedback, much needed and welcome! Stop by again some time.
Hi, great review on this fitness tracker. I own one as well and find it very sufficient when I’m jogging every morning. 🙂 Keep up the great reviews so others know whether they should buy or not.
thanks for the feedback! Appreciate the much needed help and stop by again!
367 of 369 people found the foilwolng review helpful Mega Kudos to Canon for their PowerShot A1300, May 28, 2012Bya0 Amazon Verified Purchase() This review is from: As a full time professional photographer for 15 yrs. now retired, I was dissapointed not to find a quality pocket camera with anoptical viewfinder, until now. I consider this a critical part of any camera that is not an SLR. LCD screens should not be the onlyfinder on a camera. I have been using the A1300 for a few weeks now. It has performed perfectly in a great variety of situationsand lighting conditions in both auto & program modes. The viewfinder tracks with the optical 5X tele. very well. Am very serprisedat how good the 20X digital zoom & stabilization are.The LCD is bright and adjustable. In the real world of point & shoot photography, not lab tests, this ultra compact took really good photos! Very happy it uses AA cells. I use Ni.Mh rechargeables &always have extra Alkalines along.. Batt. life has been good. This is the easiest, most fun and now my go to camera. The A1300 is aVery well thought out and executed point & shoot camera. Thanks Canon for making something we really need at a veryaffordable price!Help other customers find the most helpful reviewsa0Was this review helpful to you?a0 | a0