- The Samsung HMD Odyssey features a high-resolution AMOLED display which delivers bright, clear graphics.
- The best way to experience mixed reality is with a new Windows Mixed Reality-ready PC. You’ll enjoy crisp realistic movement, immersive visuals, and spatial audio.
- Motion controllers are key to the best trips in Windows Mixed Reality. They offer complete freedom of movement and let you interact in a natural way so you can pick up items, use weapons, and control other characters.
- ” As of right now, Mixed Reality is compatible with SteamVR meaning you can play a bunch of games and apps in VR outside of the Mixed Portal that launches with Windows 10. I’ve bought and played a multitude of Steam games as well as trying some great free software like VRChat and Rec Room, the Odyssey working fantastic with it.”
- ” I’ve been following VR since 2004. I’ve tried several product in that time up to and including the Rift and Vive. This headset is the first one that I felt met the standards of what a VR headset should be. Great image clarity, wide FOV, perfect tracking, and comfort. VR isn’t new, it has just reached a point of viability for consumer use and this plug-and-play device is at the top of the industry right now. I can play any VR game on the market and also play my non-VR games via VorpX. NOTE: For those of you with tracking issues remember that it uses cameras, so the room can not be dark. Also, the cameras have to be able to see discernable features so you can’t be facing a blank wall.”
- Resolution: 2880 x 1600
- Display: AMOLED
- Refresh rate: Up to 90Hz
- Field of view: Up to 110˚
- Integrated AKG headphones and dual array mics
Click link below to affiliate site for pricing:Samsung HMD Odyssey Windows Mixed Reality Headset with Motion Controllers
Leave a Reply