- Advanced GPS running watch with a high-resolution color display and comfortable, lightweight design
- Built-in accelerometer tracks distance and pace when indoors
- Connected features2 include automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and social media sharing so you can promote your achievements to your friends
- When paired with a heart rate monitor, Forerunner 620 can help gauge your fitness level through advanced features like recovery advisor, race predictor and VO2 max estimate
- When paired with the HRM-Run monitor1, the Forerunner 620 provides feedback on running form by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time.
“I got this watch over the others because of the running dynamics capabilities and I really wanted to have a quality heartrate monitor”
“If you want track running dynamics (cadence, vertical oscillation, and ground contact time) then this is the watch to get. Otherwise save your money and get a Garmin Forerunner 220.”
“I love this watch! This watch doesn’t have a beautiful display like an iPhone, but it works. I don’t have any issues with the display or the touchscreen. Garmin is using a resistive touchscreen which is different than the capacitive touchscreen used on modern day smartphones. Again, this hasn’t been an issue for me. I use the watch for tracking runs. I don’t use the watch for reading text messages, browsing the web, or watching videos. This is a utility item first and foremost.”