- Smart Notification: Samsung Gear 2 Neo allows you to make and receive calls and read more on a large sAMOLED display making communication smooth and seamless.
- Instant Notification: Samsung Gear 2 enables you to receive instant notifications from your phone and apps plus a variety of 3rd party apps which you can view clearly on a sAMOLED screen.
- Personalized Fitness Motivator: Samsung Gear 2, with its built-in Heart Rate Sensor, S Health features, and pedometer, track your daily pattern of exercise to give you customized real time coaching to help you achieve your goals.
- Enjoy Music On The Go: Gear 2 Neos Standalone Music Player connects with Bluetooth headsets to bring musical enjoyment to your fitness routines without the need to carry around a smartphone.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5 / Galaxy Grand 2 / Galaxy Note 3 / Galaxy Note 3 Neo / Galaxy Note 2 / Galaxy S4 / Galaxy S3 / Galaxy S4 Zoom / Galaxy S4 Active / Galaxy S4 mini /Galaxy Mega 6.3 / Galaxy Mega 5.8 / Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) / Galaxy NotePRO (12.2) / Galaxy TabPRO (12.2/10.1/8.4) [Compatible device models to be further expanded] Devices must have the following criteria to be compatible: Android version 4.3, Jelly Bean or higher / WVGA or higher screen resolution / 1.5GB or higher memory
“Samsung makes some of the best technological feats man has ever seen. this watch is no different, running on award-winning technology give the user the best information and time.”
“It’s lightweight and easy to use. The design is OK, but it would benefit from a little more investment in in materials, like a metal bezel, but the same thing can be said of the phones (boy, Samsung loves plastics!).”
“I know people had concerns that Samsung moved over to Tizen instead of Android for the Gear 2 but it’s actually a benefit. I’m not sure if android is suited for wearables (Moto 360 and the LG Watch may prove otherwise) but there was some lag on the Gear 1 that is no longer there.”
Samsung – Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch With Heart Rate Monitor – Black
Leave a Reply