- 24.3-megapixel full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor: With a gapless on-chip lens design captures high-resolution images.
- 3″ TFT-LCD: Can be tilted up or down, so you can easily achieve high- or low-angle framing.
- High-definition movie mode: Allows you to record clips at 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60p or at 1280 x 720 resolution at 120p, making it simple to capture special moments in crisp, smooth detail.
- Burst mode: Lets you take up to 5 fps for dynamic, fast-action capture.
- Fast Hybrid autofocus: With phase detection allows you to capture sharp, blur-free images.
- External flash mount: Lets you attach a compatible flash (not included) via the multi-interface shoe, so you can achieve bright, properly lit shots.
- Built-in 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n): Enables wireless image sharing. NFC (near-field communication) permits one-touch image transfer with select devices.
- Multicard slot: Supports MS PRO Duo, MS PRO-HG Duo, MS XC-HG Duo, SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards (not included).
Reviews: “I was looking for a camera that provided all of the functionality of my Canon DSLR, had a smaller footprint that the DSLR, and had a significantly higher MP capability (full frame). The Sony A7 ii a perfect fit.”
“Previously had an a7 and recently went to the a7 II which was from the best camera to an even better one. As an lowly poor (and old) photographer, the built-in anti-roll and stabilization feature makes my pictures look like a professional took them.”
Sony – A7 Ii Mirrorless Camera With 28-70mm Lens – Black