- 4.7″ LED-backlit IPS LCD Multi-Touchscreen w/ Shatter-Proof Glass and Oleophobic Coating
- iOS 8, Dual-Core 1.4 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) Processor, Chipset: Apple A8, PowerVR GX6650 (hexa-core graphics) Graphics
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) Flash + Front-Facing 1.2 Megapixel Camera, 720p, burst, HDR
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 1GB RAM
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
- Great 4.7-inch screen
- Good all-round camera
- Class-leading performance
- Great new software features
- Shorter battery life than rivals
Reviews: “I have this phone since the first day it launch and the phone does not disappoint me at all best phone I have using.”
“Overall, the phone is awesome but I not necessarily suggest anyone immediately upgrade from the 5/5s unless they are compelled to do so.
It is fast opening and closing apps, websites, etc. but not a huge difference to make me suggest to hurry up and buy it.”
“Not case friendly: Thin + round edge + rolled glass edges = a very unfriendly phone to accepting cases and screen protectors.”