Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- The Galaxy Note 3 is part of Samsung’s popular line of extra-large smartphone-tablet hybrids, or Phablets.
- This 5.7-inch device features a beautiful full HD Super AMOLED 16:9 display with 1920×1080 resolution. Equipped with a 2.3 HGz Quad-Core Processor, 32GB internal memory and a MicroSD slot with expandable memory of up to 64GB.
- The Note 3 comes with a number of additional features, including the Air Command features that make it easy to jot notes and create contacts with the included stylus.
- This state-of-the-art Phablet is also surrounded by a stitched cover that makes it easy to carry and hard to drop.
- Running the Android 4.4 (KitKat) operating system, the Galaxy Note 3 is powered by a 2.3 GHz quad-core processor. It features 32 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded using optional microSD memory cards up to 64 GB.
- Do more with the advanced Multi Window feature. Open two windows of the same app, so you can browse your Facebook feed while you post your vacation photos. Or you can drag and drop an address from an email into a Google Maps search without cutting and pasting, so you can get to your destination faster. (Note that Multi Window does not support all applications.)
Size: “Love the size of screen.”
Battery: “Totaly Love it, great battery life, takes great photos”
Ease: “Wonderful phone; not difficult to use.”
Screen:“The screen is great.”
Features: “This phone has so many cool features!”
Camera: “Easy to use and take great pics.”
Design: “It’s so nice to upgrade and truly feel it.”