- Unique design with 2MP HD camera.
- 4 channel, go up and down, forward and backward, turn right and left, sideward flight, 360 degree eversion
- Built-in 6 Axis, stronger wind resistance and more stable, for both indoor and outdoor flight
- Remote control with LED screen, displays flight state when flying
- With protective frame to reduce damages due to crash.
Review: “The Quad is VERY easy to fly — and very good at taking bumps and bruises. — A few suggestions.. the little domes on the underside, superglue them on right when you get it. The camera is fair (which is why I went 4 instead of 5 stars) but you can’t expect much in a sub $100 drone. It really is enjoyable to fly. I got this one to practice with until I make a more substant ial purchase in spring time. All in all, it’s very easy to use and will weather many crashes and bumps well.”
“The perfect quad copter for learning and for a very good price. It is very fun to fly and takes good videos and pictures. Before dropping $1000 or more on those other models, try this one out. Very stable flyer and easy to learn.”
“This a tough great quad copter for the person who wants to learn how to fly one without worrying about price!! A must have!!”
“It’s very fun and pretty easy to learn to fly/control. I had it down within an hour but just like with anything, practice makes perfect. I would have rated it 5 stars but the only flaw I seem to notice is the short battery life, roughly 10 min of fly time per full charge, if your going to buy this I suggest getting the spare battery with it and keep them both charged so u can switch them out once one dies. Other then that id say it’s a pretty good deal for the price. Camera is pretty good quality as well”