- Apple iOS 8; 9.7-Inch Retina Display; 2048×1536 Resolution
- A8X Chip with 64-bit Architecture; M8 Motion Coprocessor
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); 64 GB Capacity
- 8 MP iSight Camera; FaceTime HD Camera
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life
- The iPad Air 2 has the newer finger print sensor on the home button.
- The rear facing camera is in a different location on the back of the tablet and so your iPad Air cases will not work as they will interfere with your taking photos.
- The microphone ports on the tablet have moved and I show the new locations in my video.
- The portal holes for the stereo speakers are just one row now and larger and the speakers are louder sounding. Not a major difference but it is noticeable.
- The slide switch on the side of the tablet for the mute/screen lock rotate is gone now. You have to make those adjustments in the operating system of the tablet now or use the sound volume switches.
Reviews: “Love the new iPad. Nice design, nice size and faster.”
“I picked this up at Best Buy when they had a great sale. This iPad is amazingly fast, the screen is great, the WiFi is super fast since it uses the latest 802.”
“This is my first iPad I have ever owned and I am very pleased with this purchase. I am not tech savvy so I really cant explain much about the system itself.”
There are some fascinating time ltimis in this post however I don’t know if I see these people center to heart. There’s some validity however I’m going to take hold opinion until I explore it further. Good article , thanks so we want extra! Added onto FeedBurner as properly