- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS, 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 1.5 GB RAM Memory and battery life is up to 10 hours
- WXGA Display (1280×800 Resolution)
- 64GB of memory available through a microSD slot and 50GB of free Dropbox storage
- Comes with over $300 of free content and services
- Ideal for reading, playing games, browsing the web, or watching movies, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 features a 10-inch, 1280×800 resolution screen, so you experience rich graphics, bright colors, and crisp text.
- With the Multi Window feature, you can place two applications side by side and drag content from one app to the other. You can even open the same app twice, which is handy if you’re writing two email messages or want to reference two websites side by side.
Reviews: “This product is an iPad crusher. I have several iPads, iPhones, iPods and Mac computers. I love Apple products but this Samsung Tab 4 is better.”
“A couple of my relatives have both the iPad and the iPad Mini, but when I tried both of them myself, nothing compares to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. The iPad Mini is a little bigger than this and a little lighter, but from what I experienced, the Samsung is better and it saved me $200-400.”