- Get motivated with instant personal stats right on your wrist: Displays distance, pace, and elevation climbed while you train, and records your routes, split times and workout summaries so you can review your performance and progress.
- Check your stats, even in low-light conditions: The backlit touch-screen display offers a clear view no matter the lighting.
- Monitor your heart rate with PurePulse: LEDs shine light into the skin to detect the changes in your blood volume, and apply finely tuned algorithms to accurately measure your heart rate — even when you move.
- Discover your sleep patterns: Monitor how long and how well you sleep. Wake peacefully without disturbing your partner with the silent, vibrating alarm.
- Designed for all-day wear: Sleek, comfortable wristband with customizable watch faces.
- Free online tools provide a network of support: Monitor your progress online with a customizable dashboard equipped with tools, charts and graphs so you can visualize your progress. Log your workouts and meals for insight into your daily habits.
- Challenge your friends and celebrate progress for extra motivation: Share and compete with your friends and family in challenges and on the leaderboard. Earn Fitbit badges and milestone updates.
- Get call notifications and manage your music: See incoming text and call notifications on your touch-screen display. Play, pause, and skip songs from your smartphone playlist with music control on your wrist.
- See real-time progress by syncing wirelessly with smartphones and computers: Automatically syncs with select devices, saving you the hassle of having to connect cords or manually enter data.
- Large size wristband for a comfortable fit: 9″ adjustable circumference gives you just the right fit.
- Rechargeable battery: Lithium-ion battery allows for convenient recharging without the hassle of buying and installing replacements.
Review: “It provides enough information to make you want to continue to do a little better each time. It’s comfortable enough to wear all the time and provides enough features to appeal to the vast majority who recognize they need to do enough exercise to at least maintain your current levels or strive for improvement. Not for the Iron Man or triathlete, but serves the rest of us very well.”
“This provides all of the great features provided by Fitbit but it’s a little too large and the strap does cause some rash. I don’t understand why the couldn’t use a stainless steel strap.”