- Quality craftsmanship: Finely crafted with stainless-steel, genuine leather from Horween and scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass.
- Responds to your voice: Just speak to get the info you need using the dual microphones.
- Works with your Android phone: Pair with most smartphones running Android 4.3 or higher.
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology: Pairs with your smartphone through the latest Bluetooth technology.
- Mobile notifications: Let you view alerts from your device simply by looking at your wrist. A vibration option provides discreet alerts.
- 1.56″ LCD touch screen: With Corning Gorilla Glass 3 construction, 320 x 290 resolution and 205 ppi makes navigation simple and clearly presents visuals.
- Water resistant: Moto 360 withstands both water and dust, so you don’t have to worry about a splash at the pool or a little sand at the beach*. IP67 Certified
Reviews: “While this is not an actual phone on your wrist, it is a very capable and time saving tool that can be used anywhere in almost any situation one finds themselves in. Even underwater.”
“I bought this device expecting more style than utility. However, Moto 360 provides a lot of facilities. Working in my lab, I do not need to catch my cellphone. Just saying “Set a timer… start stopwatch…” and a lot of more facilities. The heart rate sensor is not so accuracy but provide a good parameter. The ability to change the background is another good point.”
Motorola – Moto 360 23mm Smartwatch For Android Devices 4.3 Or Higher – Stone Leather
Leave a Reply